Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of Pre-School






New year, new school and I believe we have found a great place! Audrey will still be receiving schooling at home but she needed the interaction with other kids (in case you don't know Audrey she thrives on being around others!). I also feel it is important for Braylon to receive the one on one time with Mommy!


When picking Audrey up she explained, "some kids stay for daycare.
" I agreed with her and went on driving, then with a disappointed tone, "I want to stay for daycare." I explained to Audrey that we didn't have a need for daycare so she would not be attending. Her response in the most grown up voice, "Well, maybe next time I can stay." She must really like the school and her new friends if she is wanting to stay :)


Audrey is special helper this week!




At a later date......Braylon, Braylon, Braaaaaylon, What are you into???
Any guesses?

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Audrey being a super star already! I am happy for you guys that you found a school that will actually give her what she needs! My guess was that Braylon was getting in to something shiney?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bet is Braylon was climbing the stairs or whatever else he could get a leg up on.

    ReplyDelete