Monday, August 3, 2009

Been Awhile

It has been awhile since I left a post so here is a catch up....

1. Audrey turned 3!
2. Our house is sold! (less than 72 hours on the market)!
3. Braylon has had an ear infection for 6 weeks, ENT here we come!
4. We visited North Carolina, beautiful!
5. We are enjoying the fresh vegetables of our garden.
6. God has been showing me the amazing power of his mercy!
7. Mom collected donations and had a GREAT yard sale! (Thank you for the mission donations)
8. Audrey may make her first appearance at a Bible school tonight :)
9. Braylon is saying Set Go! (that makes a momma proud)
10 After set go, he now says Mom Mom (I was pretty far down the line after (Mac, dada, dog, ball, Zack (his cousin),down, up,yuck, set go).
11. I am attempting to gather curriculum/plans to home school Audrey, starting in a few weeks.
12. I am excited to be teaching Audrey!
13. God is an amazing planner, I cannot put my own daily schedule together, but God does mine and everyone else since the beginning of time until the end of time.....Wow!
14. My brother leaves for Australia in two weeks, I will miss him! We may not see each other for a long time!!
15. My sister has a blog- iwouldrecommend.blogspot.com
My sister is a talented writer and will be sure to keep you engrossed in her post!
16. Today is my Anniversary......A happy seven years together.....maybe tonight I will post a blog of our journey thus far!

1 comment: