Thursday, August 13, 2009

I am still amazed at God's ability to plan and arrange our lives, when we allow Him.
Example: Warning this is long and windy but has a point!
Aaron just so happened to see a person at the school who was withdrawing her daughter, he jokingly offered to house sit until their home sold. After a discussion with her husband they called and agreed that convenient arrangements could be made for both parties. Due to our children refusing to nap one afternoon, last week, we buckled them into the car and made a surprise visit to the family's residence. While talking with the family I noticed a book "for sale" in their moving sale. The book A Heart like His by Beth Moore caught my interest and I decided to take it home. I have been reading it for a few days, enjoying the story line and new insight. Yesterday, I read a verse and for some reason it stuck out to me. It stuck out so much that I later read it to Aaron while riding in the car. After receiving our first financial statement from CSI, this afternoon, I now know why God placed this verse in my head.

Amazing huh? God knew exactly what I needed days in advance and took all these people and circumstances to make it happen (I am really glad now that I did not complain about my extra long wait in the Dr office but happily read my book and the scripture that I needed)



No comments:

Post a Comment