Thursday, October 15, 2009

Don't get Comfortable

I have been enjoying our life in the log cabin! Evidentially a little too much! God has decided to shake things up, once again. We will be homeless in approximately 3-4 weeks. If you are like me your first reaction is.......

WHAT!!???!!??

Then I realized a few things
1. I was settling into life in Indiana a little too much.
2. I was not focusing on raising funds.
3. I was not praying for our life as missionaries.
4. I was enjoying the comfortable life.

Don't get me wrong, I know God wants us to enjoy life and I am thankful for the life he has given me but at the same time I must keep my focus on Him and His call on my life.

So God has shook things up and we are looking for a new home. At the same time our energies and minds are refocused. As we are moving I am hoping this is the last move before Jamaica!

Best of luck to the McAllister Family as they move back HOME and settle in to a different way of life for a few months! Thank you for sharing your home with us for a few months :)

1 comment:

  1. I know a really cheap apartment in Muncie.
    All utilities paid.
    Pets allowed.
    No lead paint.
    Even a playground on site.

    Just sayin' . . .

    ReplyDelete