Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weekend that Was





This weekend was full of fun and adventure! We went to Focus on The Family (great great place), Seven Cliff Falls, a journey up the mountains and drove around Garden of the Gods (this is a place we will revisit). On Sunday we visited Log Cabin Church and that it was :) The people there were so friendly and welcoming. For lunch we went to Chili's with 4 other families and had a wonderful time eating and talking.

I am so thankful to have this time in Colorado. We do not have television or internet in our room and there is no cable throughout the entire place so there is large amounts of time spent building relationships. Aaron and I have had fun spending time with our kids, with each other and with all of our new friends.

I am learning so much about myself and how I view others. My relationship with Christ is growing deeper and I am often left pondering "How much more can I be stretched?" Stretching is a good thing but very tiring and at some points confusing. I am excited for the next 1 1/2 weeks and look forward to all that they have to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment