Saturday, November 20, 2010

Many Thanks

I missed two days of thanks on Facebook but I have been counting my blessings all weekend.
1. Thankful for the many gifts/leftovers/hand-me downs that the Vrettos family gave us.
2. Thankful for time to visit with Jody, Nick, Guy and Ernie.
3. Thankful for the 10 days I got to spend with the Daniel Family.
More importantly I am thankful that God put us together at MTI and then on the same island. What a blessing our kids are for each other! Jodi is a great woman to learn from and lean on!
4. Thankful that God allowed me the strength to stay up and get my house clean.
5. Thankful the kids stayed up with me so they slept in.
6. Thankful that I was able to run my errands and take care of payroll before the kids woke yesterday morning.
7. Thankful that Jody V had diaper bags and quick hands in the van as I decided to toss my cookies, more than once.
8. Very thankful that my hubby took the kids to the pool so I could sleep off my carsickness.
9. Enjoyed and thankful to have one last Jamaican dinner with John G.
10. Thankful to have served with John G and wish him many blessings (even though he will be missed!)
11. Thankful for Progressive Foods (a new, very American grocery store).
12. Thankful and proud of my daughter who volunteered and did the dishes (we will not discuss the amount of soap used or water found outside the sink ;)
13. Thankful that our home is feeling more like our home.
14. Thankful to Aaron for helping me reorganize closets and cabinets.
15. Thankful that during our cleanup Aaron took two minutes and slow danced with me.
16. Thankful that I am so happy to be living in Jamaica.
17. Thankful that we can afford to have a big Thanksgiving dinner in 5 days!
18. Thankful that I get to pick up my mom in 7 days!
19. Thankful and filled with fun ideas as I look at all the craft projects the kids and I can do.
20. Thankful that my children are flourishing.

Thankful that God has blessed me!

1 comment:

  1. #3 makes me smile. :) So thankful to God in His perfect timing.

    ReplyDelete