Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

I am tired of waiting, sick of not knowing, impatient with being patient, ready for consistency and answers.

The weather cannot be stable for more than two days

Aaron's schedule has been changing daily for two weeks and continues changing (thank you weather, grrr!)

We do not know any plans for Jamaica (are we going? we think we are going, When will leave?)

 I KNOW that God has a plan and everything will happen as He designs.  
Right now I need an attitude adjustment and a better outlook!

3 comments:

  1. You and me both for that attitude adjustment! :) Praying for you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand waiting either! I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can always call me when you need an attitude adjustment, I'll be more than happy to point you in the right direction ;0)

    ReplyDelete