Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blessed

Since I am blessed with an amazing husband! I wanted to make sure the kids (aka mom) gave him a great gift for Father's Day. Seeing as we are getting rid of most material things, a "normal" gift would not do. After some thought I recalled Aaron wanting to golf at a course near some friends of ours. I put a phone call and email in to these wonderful people and they made the golf trip happen and so much more!

God has blessed me with so many great people in my life! I am so very thankful for Ronn and Yvette! They offered a day and night of rest and relaxation. Golf, swimming, no cooking, a movie, kids to keep our kids busy, good food and free tickets to the children's museum-what a deal. We felt so welcome in their home and felt a sense of peace and rest while there. So my hope of an amazing Father's day gift was made possible by the Oren's!

Aaron enjoyed the time he spent with Ronn at The Legends and I enjoyed talking with Yvette and watching Audrey and Braylon have fun. Thank you guys!

Happy Father's Day Babe!

1 comment: