Monday, April 13, 2009

April 14th 1982

Who would have known that April 14th 1982 would be such an important day in my life, the lives of my children and the many other people God had planned to cross paths with my loving husband. I suppose if you ask his parents they would have told you that without a doubt someone special was born on April 14th 1982. It is amazing to me how God's plans unfold (sometimes I wonder if it is good that I am still so amazed by God) God knew before my birth that he was going to put a man on this Earth that would be the leader of my family. More importantly than my family God planned events in this man's life that would make him a mighty warrior for the Kingdom. If you have not figured it out yet, today is Aaron's birthday! He is 27 years today and has accomplished alot in a few amount of years. I am so proud of him! So not to embarass him too much I will only make a short list of the reasons I am proud to be his wife and partner in life.
1. He is loving and playful father
2. He prays for his family
3. He considers God's plans when making his plans
4. He provides financially and emotionally for his family
5. He is a hard worker but makes time for fun and laughter!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!
You can send him wishes here

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Son We are all so proud of you As I said before I remember this day 27years ago as if it was today. From your first breath to your first step. From your first day of Kindergarten to your graduation from college. From your wedding day to Melissa, your first beautiful daughter and now loving son. My grandchildren Thank you for every loving memory
    My

    ReplyDelete