Friday, April 10, 2009

Randomness

My mind is about a million places at once. I am trying to stay focused on the important areas of life (God, my family, friends) and let everything else fall into place but it is so hard! I am not worried about anything just excited and impatient. Here is a short list of the thoughts in my head this morning.....

1. We need to get more fish food before we have three floaters
2. I should take my wedding dress to the dry cleaners (it has only been 7 years)
3. What should I make for Easter lunch
4. Speaking of Easter today's weather is rather appropriate for Good Friday
5. I need to get working on the Jamaican Pampered Chef Fundraiser (more details to come)
6. Aaron's birthday is Tuesday (gift, gift I need a gift)
7. Should I get groceries this morning before the Easter rush hits?
8. My son is growing up fast, he just got his second haircut and really wants to be mobile
9. God, what are your plans for Jamaica???
10. I really want to start a short school routine with Audrey
11. God, what are YOUR plans for Jamaica???????
12. I am really proud of the track teams performance last night :)
13. Braylon is looking sleepy and Audrey is still sleeping maybe I can get my Bible time in.....I guess that is the cue to leave blogland!

Remember Christ died for us, today. Would you let your child take a beating, three huge nails, a crown of thorns, mockery and death for a bunch of ungrateful people? God must really love us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment