Friday, April 17, 2009

Running behind

I think by Friday I need to wrap up everything I did not get done during the rest of the week. With track meets and practices I am trying to shove the same stuff in less amount of time, leaving me with a longer list of unfinished tasks at the end of the week.

With all of my unfinished work, my mind is whirling again this Friday:
1. School with Audrey has been a success this week :)
2. My front room is a MESS!
3. I need to contact Mindy about PC.
4. I need to get with KitchenAide
5. My daughter keeps telling me she wants to be a "sneaky girl" (this cannot be good).
6. It is so nice outside!
7. Braylon is so unhappy, if only he could turn his rocking into crawling or his standing into walking.
8. CSI is very nosey! :)
9. I am losing my babysitter on Tuesday, anyone have a recommendation?
10. My brother will be moving in soon :)
11. Wow, if he is moving in soon, I better get all the junk out of "his room."
12. HUGE garage sale coming soon, after the junk has been sorted!
13. Time to leave blog land again and face reality :)

1 comment:

  1. I know 2 people who would love to babysit of evenings. I think Audrey calls them mamaw and papaw. Remember friends (and Babysister)always come and go. But family is forward

    ReplyDelete