Tuesday, February 17, 2009

CONFUSED?

Since the start of the year I have read more of my Bible than ever in my life. I am absorbing and understanding passages in different ways than before. The problem is, the more I read the more confused I become. How can a God as GREAT as ours have the amount of mercy he does for us? As I read I realize how much I don't know. I want to learn more and because I know I do not know everything I feel inadequate to share with others. At the same time I want everyone to have my loving Savior. How do I continue to learn, apply what I learn to myself, be a servant to others and worship God? I feel at the peak of my spiritual walk with God but at the same time over whelmed and confused. If this does not make since to anyone else, that is okay, because I am CONFUSED?

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I totally track with you! I will pray for you and well, you can pray for me in this too! Hugs! I miss you all so much already. It's amazing how connected you feel just being in a group and then once you have a change... Ug! Have a great day! -mindy

    ReplyDelete