Saturday, February 21, 2009

Why I Love My Church

After a full day of basketball, birthday party and grocery shopping Aaron and I were unsure of how to spend our evening. We decided to head up to the church. We knew that there would be "someone" up there to hang out with and Aaron could give blood. Sure enough there were friends for Audrey to play with, my parents were there, our new friends, and many others that we like to hang around with. Our church has a comfortable feeling that makes a person feel relaxed and welcome. There are such nice people at our church that my daughter asked someone to take her "potty" and the nice woman willingly took her and took care of all the business (if you know what I mean). My church family is really my "family" and I am so grateful to have a place for my family to worship, learn, and fellowship.

2 comments:

  1. It is wonderful getting to know you and your family!

    Stacey is proud to report that Aaron only cried once while giving blood!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was a fun night! And it's always nice to find another potty helper:)

    ReplyDelete