Friday, March 20, 2009

This does not give you an excuse to pick your nose!



Thump, thump, thump was the noise coming from the play room last night. Audrey was supposed to be relaxing before bedtime and obviously she was doing more than that. As I made my way to the room, I see her jumping on her enormous teddy bear like a trampoline and reaching for a decal 1 foot above her head on the wall. Maybe I should not have inquired what she was doing because now I am wondering where else I may find her "fingerprints." Me: What are you doing? Audrey, "Trying to put my boogie on that flower (the decal above her head)" Lovely, she had picked her nose and had found a target she wanted to plant it on :)

It amazes me how quickly kids shift gears! Thirty seconds after I said "maybe we should use a kleenex," she was asking me to open a CD case for her. I opened the case (a praise and worship CD) and was then promptly kicked out of the play room. After I heard the music blare, I tip toed back to see what she was up to. There was my boogie jumping daughter, twirling in circles, hands held high praising her Heavenly Father.

Thank you Jesus for loving all of us!












Jesus however said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them; for it is to those who are childlike that the Kingdom of the Heavens belongs." Matt 19:14

4 comments:

  1. I am sure that the boogie Jumping kiddos praises were absolute beauty in the ears of God! I so love to hear Abby & Joey sing worship songs and praise God. Nothing at more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics and story! I've learned a new method of disposing of my boogies. Thanks Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine where Shelby disposed some of her boogies!!! Audrey is quite creative:) Love that last picture of her with the sunglasses on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my granddaughter. You make me laugh Audrey, thanks.

    ReplyDelete