Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Children's Museum



















We made a trip to the museum today. I did not take my camera so these are just some pictures of the kiddos. Audrey and Sam are museum buddies! They love the Dinosaur exhibit and could probably spend all day there. There is a new exhibit with legos, it has a castle theme. Audrey dressed up as a princess/knight. I love to watch the kids enjoy themselves, play and learn. Braylon even got in on the action today. There is a section for babies and he enjoyed playing with the toys and looking in the mirrors. He was very excited over the fish tank and played with Audrey in the submarine. In between watching our little ones run around Dawn and I got to chat. I think at the end of the day we are more wore out than the kids (they did get a nap on the way home) but it was worth it. I enjoy the car ride with Dawn becuase we get to know each other even more, chat about life and let off steam in a safe environment. Sam is such a great friend for Audrey and I believe he will be a great "big brother" for Braylon. Today was a great day and it is only half over :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys got to go and have so much fun! That's wonderful! :) We were there right after they opened the lego castle area and Abby LOVED it! Joey was all about the slide! Ha! have a great night!

    ReplyDelete